Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Autodesk Civil 3D integration with Revit Structure for Civil Infrastructure design

I am a big Autodesk fan. I especially LOVE Revit. It's as intuitive as software goes. I use Revit Structure 2010 to design everything from the images on this website to bridges to houses to structures. Recently I was working on a project that included a bridge, several road corridors, landscape and a number of houses.

I needed to transfer the civil data(road alignments, profiles, corridors and contours) from AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010 to Revit Structure 2010.
I run into a number of challenges that inspired this blog post.
This series will show how to use civil 3d data, especially road 3D data(alignments, profiles,corridors) in Revit Structure.

Click on the link below:
Bridge Design in Civil 3D and Revit



The picture is my screen capture of a conceptual model of a site for bridge design

No comments:

Post a Comment